vendredi 26 juin 2009

***SAVEUR! REND HOMMAGE À MJ CE LUNDI 2 AM***


VOTEZ AU BAS DE LA PAGE POUR VOS MORCEAUX

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

Il lui a fallut attendre la mort de M.J pour avouer ! Un mensonge pour de l'argent, un mensonge orchestré par son père... L'argent rend fou, mais, je crois qu'ils sont WANTED now !